- This event has passed.
Together Forever – weekend course
February 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm AWST$160
With the aim of improving mutual understanding, communication and intimacy, this course is an investment in your future happiness.
This weekend course (Fri 6.30pm-9pm, Sat 1pm-5.30pm & Sun 10am-1pm) is for couples planning a future together, whether they are going to marry, live together or are already sharing their lives.
* effects of family of origin on expectations, attitudes and behaviours;
* needs of both the individuals and the couple as a whole, i.e. the needs of the two separate ‘I’ and the ‘We’;
* communication skills, including an awareness of each other’s actions that block communication;
* using the Awareness Wheel as a tool for communication;
* the part anger plays in relationships;
* positive attitudes around conflict and the tools to ensure a win/win outcome;
* the four stages of relationship and the subsequent tasks;
* the five love languages and ways to increase and maintain intimacy;
* the need to make prime time for each other, for the ‘We’ cooperative goal setting.
Fee: $160 per couple (concession rates available)
To register for this course, please call (08) 6164 0239 to complete an enrolment form.